Thank you Chitra for nominating me for this award. I took a lot of time in doing so. I apologize Chitra for the delay. She is a wonderful blogger. Her selection of quotes is amazing. Keeps each of the readers motivated and energetic. Do check her blog. I am sure you will love her.
It feels great to be appreciated and recognised because what else anybody demands. Appreciation that motivates.
Thank you Chitra.
It was never my intention to start a blog. He’ll, I even didn’t knew what a blog is and what do we do in a blog. I guess I was too lazy for this or too involved with my love for video games. I used to write casually when my friend once saw my work. He recommended me to start a blog and here I am. 😊
The first story I wrote very simple one. But the second one was inspired from a true event. 😝 Hahaha, read it, The impatient me. it was my first ever try to get some attention from someone( you’ll find it in the story who I am talking about). Unfortunately, it was a little too straightforward.😝
I am still learning many things everyday from fellow bloggers. The only thing I want to say to anyone. Be Humble. That is the only thing that will take you places where you haven’t ever imagined. For everything else, I charge hefty amounts( haha, just kidding😜).
Rules for participating in Blogger recognition award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
My nominees are:-
All the best.