Things joy has taught me:-
- When you wake up, stretch your legs.
- When you are hungry, follow your mother( or in this case, who you think your mother is).
- When you are angry, bark.
- When you don’t want to be disturbed, stop responding.
- Someone who returns to home after a long day, make them fall them over and lick them all over.
- When you destroy that expensive mobile phone, act guilty( but not for too long, or else who will give you food).
- When someone eyes your house or the ones you love, bark.
- When you want to play, bring the biggest rug in the house and create a mess. (It can always be cleaned later).
- Show your love everytime you come near.
- When someone disturbs you, bite him. (it maybe illegal in some countries; maybe all.)
- Find excitement in small(I mean everything) things. A rolled up newspaper, a ride in the car, maybe a furry cat, a biscuit, a treat, a guest or a simple Plank of wood.
- When you want someone to take you seriously, bark.
- Stand tall against any difficulty.
- It’s okay to be feared. You may walk cautiously. But keep on walking.
- When you want to go out, how difficult it may be to bring the leash, you bring it and make people take you outside because life happens in the open and that you don’t dirty your own house.
- Sniff things. Good things, bad things, smelly things, gross things. Because how will you then get to know what’s good and what’s not.
- Life is as simple as wagging your tail and letting things come your way.
- Sleep, sleep and sleep. But you can wake up to eat and bark, of course.
- And Yes, get lots of body rubs. Body runs are good.
In short, speak up things you want to say like you own the your listeners, live each moment like there wouldnt be next, eat like crazy, play like crazy, love like crazy, live like crazy and still of those who don’t believe Joy. I would like to tell you, he is offended very easily. But I think he won’t bite you. But then everything is unexpected, just like life.
And for those of you who don’t know Joy, he is my yet to grow Labrador baby.