And as she fell on him,
he was bound to her,
Infinity seemed their only home……
कभी रोशनी बन कर आना तुम,
अंधेरे तो ज़िन्दगी ने बहुत दिए,
आसमान बन कर आना तुम,
दिलासे तो ज़िन्दगी ने बहुत दिए…….
मजबूर हूं तेरी इबादत से ए मालिक,
वरना तो जिस्म यह मिट्टी ही है…….
I am chained to your worship,
This body is nothing but sand…..
Let’s be a little more human than what we already l are…..
Admirers of love there are,
Just a sight and they are absolved……….
कुछ दुआएँ मान भी लेना मेरी,
अभी तो हस्ती बनी ही क्या है……
Answer some prayers of mine,
I am still a nobody……..
कुछ फुर्सत से बनाई होगी यह निगाह मेरी तूने,
देखता भी मैं तुझे हूँ,
दिखता भी तू नहीं है,
फिर भी जब कहीं सजदा कर लेता हूँ किसी मज़ार पर तेरी,
हवाएं चुपके से केह जाती हैं इन कानो में मेरे,
अल्ला हू अल्ला हू अल्ला हू….
कुछ तो बात है तेरी ओ आसमान,
मैं तुझमें खोता जाता हूँ,
फिर भी मुझमें तू हासिल नहीं……….
I was walking down the golden street,
With a little glimmer in my eyes,
With shoes a little dirty,
With clothes a little dusty,
I was walking with a little of me,
A little of you,
Hand in hand,
With a sight so close,
A shop came with things unknown,
A scent so serene,
A vase so beautiful,
Where things were arranged on a clean shelf,
Some expensive, some priceless,
A child on a mother’s shoulder,
And a little one holding her hand,
Then a father who carried them all,
Towards a brighter and a merrier,
I took a turn to the highway of dreams,
Hopped onto a chariot,
Shining bright, with a lever,
He asked me to pull the lever,
Wings came out the chariot,
And it flew above the horizon,
Where birds had nested on clouds so high,
Where the wind sung a song so clear,
It ran across the orchards of smiles,
Trespassers are welcome, a board was hung,
I plucked a smile, a two or a three,
And filled my bag with laughing thee,
As the chariot flung again,
I was pushed back the seat,
And it sped across the river,
Where fishermen had spread,
Nets of cashmere,
They said hello,
Offered me a drink,
And I gave them a smile,
From my bag shining and white,
Suddenly the sky had started to rise,
The sun was eating up everything and sight,
The chariot lost control and headed straight for the Sun,
I held the rails, prayed for my life,
And it all ended up in the light,
I could hear only a sound so familiar,
Wake Up Son, The Sun is up,
And I saw the Sun eating up my dream so dear…
As he slowly gulped down little pieces of her down his throat,
It became easy,
And in matter of time,
The pieces became his very own,
A little of She,
A little of he,
And the more of them,
He became a mountain,
She flowed in the valleys,
And she was his shine, his very air……
This image is of the Triund Trek I was lucky enough to spend Somedays where…
A dream found me in my sleep,
Showed me places, goals and rewards,
As the night slowly dissolved into the dawn,
It woke up with me,
Asked me to take a leap of faith,
Why should I,
The immature me had it questioned,
It’s easy to see the one you perceive,
Maybe a treasure lies under the rainbow…..
The dream had asked,
And I closed my eyes,
As the wind fluttered my wings,
And let me dive……
Things joy has taught me:-
- When you wake up, stretch your legs.
- When you are hungry, follow your mother( or in this case, who you think your mother is).
- When you are angry, bark.
- When you don’t want to be disturbed, stop responding.
- Someone who returns to home after a long day, make them fall them over and lick them all over.
- When you destroy that expensive mobile phone, act guilty( but not for too long, or else who will give you food).
- When someone eyes your house or the ones you love, bark.
- When you want to play, bring the biggest rug in the house and create a mess. (It can always be cleaned later).
- Show your love everytime you come near.
- When someone disturbs you, bite him. (it maybe illegal in some countries; maybe all.)
- Find excitement in small(I mean everything) things. A rolled up newspaper, a ride in the car, maybe a furry cat, a biscuit, a treat, a guest or a simple Plank of wood.
- When you want someone to take you seriously, bark.
- Stand tall against any difficulty.
- It’s okay to be feared. You may walk cautiously. But keep on walking.
- When you want to go out, how difficult it may be to bring the leash, you bring it and make people take you outside because life happens in the open and that you don’t dirty your own house.
- Sniff things. Good things, bad things, smelly things, gross things. Because how will you then get to know what’s good and what’s not.
- Life is as simple as wagging your tail and letting things come your way.
- Sleep, sleep and sleep. But you can wake up to eat and bark, of course.
- And Yes, get lots of body rubs. Body runs are good.
In short, speak up things you want to say like you own the your listeners, live each moment like there wouldnt be next, eat like crazy, play like crazy, love like crazy, live like crazy and still of those who don’t believe Joy. I would like to tell you, he is offended very easily. But I think he won’t bite you. But then everything is unexpected, just like life.
And for those of you who don’t know Joy, he is my yet to grow Labrador baby.